Friday, November 8, 2013

My Top 5 Make Up Powder Foundations!

Hello Ladies. I'm here again. I just wanna share to all of you guys my Top 5 make up powder foundations to help you choose which one suits your skin. So my skin back in the Philippines was sometimes oily, sometimes dry due to the weather conditions and hormone changes especially when "that" time of the month comes. I am not an expert or a doctor, I am just sharing my experience with all these products to help you choose which one do you think will be good for you.
Before you apply these products make sure that your face is clean, toned and moisturized.

Avon Smooth Minerals
I was using this when I was in college, I used to wet the sponge before applying it on my face so the foundation will last longer.I used to have an acne also but I noticed it was slowly disappearing. It has a great coverage. The price was reasonable also.








Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation
I used this for 2 years, I love the coverage of this one. I always get a compliment with this :) It makes the skin looks fresher.It lasts long too. But like I said, I wouldn't recommend this if you have an oily skin. It will make your face feels heavy, and shiny and you don't wanna touch it because your finger will leave a mark on your face.
Not good for oily skin





Revlon ColorStay Mineral Powder Foundation
This one is excellent in my opinion but its a bit pricey. But the price is very reasonable I would say. It has a perfect coverage, won't let you down. It has this cooling effect when you apply it in your face, i'd say per jar it lasts for 5-7 months depends on how you use it.





Covergirl Queen Collection Powder Foundation
I like using this one too, I always tend to wet the sponge when using powders like this so it will give you smooth coverage that lasts long. I would say on my experience using this with my oily skin,this one is Ok. It didn't feel heavy and irritating.








MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
I am currently using this one, it is pricey so I only use this for special events and occasions :) But you pay for what its worth.
Very smooth, great coverage and it lasts for 12 hours. 






You can use pretty much all these products, they are skin friendly, no harsh effects. But if you already have an oily skin, the maybelline is not the right one for you.
 I can say that they all have good quality. You can use them with or without the liquid foundations.
 About the prices, some of these products are pricey but they are use by mostly professional make up artists.


So that's it guys. Thank you for reading. And if you have any suggestions, comments and questions, please feel free to comment below and I will answer it as soon as I can.
-XOXO

Disclaimer: These are all my honest review or opinions about the products. I am not paid for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment